There's just enough left of the summery weather to plan one.
To make it
- I chopped two boiled waxy potatoes ( skins left on) and 2 hardboiled eggs , sliced 1-2 spring onions ( white part only) and put these into a salad bowl.
- I rinsed and chopped some La Costena Tender Cactus Nopalitos and added .
- I stirred some Tio Pablo Citrus Chill Salt and a clove of smashed garlic into 3 tablespoons of fruity olive oil. Then added 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- I tossed this dressing lightly through the salad.
- And added plenty of chopped coriander.
The only change I might make next time is to use 1/2 chopped red onion instead of the spring onions to add a little more crunch.