This recipe is healthy and sugar free.
4 large feijoas
1 large banana
1 teaspoon of Dilmah Rose Vanilla tea leaves
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of chilled yoghurt
- The night before slice the banana and chop the feijoa flesh into chunks and freeze
- Just before serving make the tea with 1 teaspoon of Dilmah Rose Vanilla Tea and 1/2 cup of boiling water. Stir after 1 minute, then let it brew for 3 more minutes.
- Pour the hot tea over the frozen banana and feijoas and give them a stir. This will help to separate the chunks of fruit,
- Put into a blender or food processor and add 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Whizz together until it is slushy.
- Serve immediately in 2 small glasses or 1 large.