Quince conserve is proving to be a very useful addition to my pantry as it can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes. Here I have used it in a recipe which came from Anathoth Farm to make a substantial snack.
Quince and Prosciutto Bruschetta:
• 1 loaf of Turkish Bread or Crusty Italian Bread
• 250g of cream cheese
• 1 pottle of Anathoth Farm Quince Conserve
• Prosciutto – fresh or grilled until crispy, 1 piece per bread slice
• Fresh Basil leaves to serve
• Cut bread into slices 1.5cm thick and toast.
• Mix Anathoth Farm Quince Conserve with cream cheese.
• Place toasted bread slices onto a serving platter, top with quince cream cheese mix and prosciutto slices, scatter with fresh basil leaves and serve.